Home Learning update
I hope that you are well and managing to enjoy the sun. We've been managing to go on daily walks or bike rides in between doing activites with the kids at home. It's amazing that, even though I've loved in Aylesbury for 14 years, I'm discovering brand new places that I've never explored.
If you celebrate Easter at home, I hope that you had a fantastic day and didn't eat too much chocolate and if you have started the holy month of Ramadan, enjoy spending time with the family as you follow the journey towards Eid.
Just a couple of notes to keep you all going over the next few weeks.
1. Please keep reading little and often. I've been reading Harry Potter with my son and we're now half way through the Chamber of Secrets.
2. If you haven't seen them already, there are daily lessons on bbc bitesize:
3. The Talk for Writing website has a link to some units of work, although you might need some help from your parents.
4. Here is a link to a daily radio show at 9.30am with Pie Corbett and others - it has lots of creative writing opportunities which might suit you.
5. I also thought I might remind you about languagenut, which I haven't mentioned so far. If you have forgotten your password, you could email into the office.
If you have done any work, or have any photos and letters that you would like to share with me, please email them to the office and I'll get back to you.
Please stay safe and healthy and don't forget to help out at home.
Miss you guys,
Hi everyone, I hope that you are well. It's crazy to think that you've been at home for nearly 2 weeks now. I hope that you are enjoying yourself and keeping yourself busy.
There is so much available for you to do. My kids have been doing daily yoga and art lessons that we have found on youtube as well as reading and doing TTRockstars.
Something that my Maths class would definitely find interesting is white rose maths. Every week, they are putting 5 lessons on line. There is a video showing you what to do as well as an activity with the answers (so that you can check). Please use the link below:
Please carry on looking out for your family and stay safe.
I miss you guys so much.
Hi everyone, I hope you are all safe and well at home. This is a crazy time and I hope that you are all having fun as well as having a chance to carry on with your learning at home. I have attached a few ideas that you can access below:
The most important things that you need to do are keep smiling and staying safe.
I miss you guys lots and lots and can't wait to see you back in school.