At a glance....
Here is a list of some useful websites for Home Learning....
And for support and advice....
- www.Camhs-resources.co.uk - resources to support mental health and wellbeing
- www.kooth.com - online free counselling service for children and young people
- Childline - 0800 1111 - childline.org.uk
- Young Minds - If you are a young person experiencing a mental health crisis, you can text the Young Minds Crisis Messenger for free, 24/7 support. Text YM to 85258.
- Samaritans - 24 hour confidential listening and support for anyone who needs it (parents/carers included).
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 116 123 (24 hours)
Helpful websites about coronavirus for parents and young people
Young Minds: https://youngminds.org.uk/blog/talking-to-your-child-about-coronavirus/
Mind - coronavirus and wellbeing advice: https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/coronavirus-and-your-wellbeing/?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=info&utm_content=coronaviruswellbeing -