Caythorpe Day 1
They have arrived! Everyone is safe and well. All the kids seem to be settling in well to the site and it sounds like they are having a great time. Photos and updates are to follow tomorrow.
Have a lovely evening,
PGL: CLOTHING/KIT LIST
Caythorpe Court 2022
- SLEEPING BAG & PILLOW - ESSENTIAL
- REUSABLE WATER BOTTLE
- Casual, comfortable clothing suitable for climbing
- Old pair of trainers, or water shoes for water activity (Brantano/ Sports Direct)
- Cagoule or waterproof coat
- Shorts & T-shirt (Boys) or swimming costume & shorts (Girls) for water activity
- Towels - 2 (one for water activity and one for bathing)
- SUN HAT and SUNTAN LOTION/SUN BLOCK
- Camera disposable (digital at own risk)
- Pack of playing cards/game (optional)
- Money (£30 or less) in named wallet or purse
- Lunch (in a plastic carrier bag please for journey to Caythorpe)
- Black bag
• Definitely… NO MOBILE PHONES PLEASE!
We advise everyone to mark ALL belongings (even pants!), especially their bag/suitcase, with child’s full name
IT IS IMPORTANT NOT TO TAKE VALUABLE ITEMS SUCH AS VERY EXPENSIVE CLOTHES, CAMERAS OR JEWELLERY WITH YOU.
- Leave School on Monday 16th May at 13:00 – Children should arrive from 11am
- Children will need a packed lunch in a throw-away bag
- Leaving Caythorpe on Friday 20th May at 2pm and hope to arrive back at school between 4:30pm and 5pm (Traffic dependent)